Many customers are confused about how the insurance process works. Your home is hit by a storm… wind… hail…. the whole works. Now what do you do? Well, you should call us! We are adept at helping our homeowners walk through the process!
- Inspection – We will come out and inspect your entire home. Roof, siding, windows, windows screen, gutters, soffit, fascia…we make sure to check it all!
- File Claim – If we find damage we will walk through calling your insurance company to file a claim.
- Meet adjuster – After your claim is filed your insurance company will send our an insurance adjuster. We will meet with the adjuster when they come, we compare the damage, and review the report from him/her.
- Finalize Selection – After we know what your insurance will cover it’s time for you to finalize your selections, shingle color, siding color, etc.
- Installation – Here comes the fun part! Our crews are sure to impress, we install 95% of our roofs in one day, and all of our Amish crews work hard to ensure the best job is done on your home.
- Finalize – After the work is installed there is usually some final paperwork that we need to file with the insurance company. We will meet with you to ensure your happy with all aspects of the job, and to make sure that all of the insurance process is finished.