Shingle roofing is where we started in this business, and we have it down it to a science. From the very first appointment to the final walk through, you’ll be impressed by the care and efficiency we show.
Our customers are consistently surprised by the work ethic of our crews. They show up to start working, usually by 7:00, and they don’t stop until your roof is completed to perfection.
GAF Master Elite Certified
We are GAF Certified MasterElite roofers. Only a small percentage of roofing contractors nationally qualify for this certification based on the quality of their workmanship. GAF certifies us to be first-rate roofing installers.
We fully trust the GAF brand, too. After decades of building and repairing roofs, we can say honestly that they make the best shingle in the market, with the best warranties. We can install any type of GAF shingle, but the most popular type is the Timberline Dimensional Shingle.
Buying a new roof can be a daunting thing to do. You may ask yourself if you’re choosing the right contractor, the right materials… you want to get a good roof without spending too much money. It may feel sort of like buying a car.
We want you to know we are a reliable contractor you can trust. We will not push you, but we will educate you on what a good roofing system is.
We install every roof with the intention that it will be your last roof, taking care and pride in our workmanship.
With every shingle roofing system we:
- Check your attic for proper ventilation
- Ensure all bath vents are properly vented out of the roof
- Tear off all existing roofing materials
- Ensure all sheathing is good and replace any boards or sheets to ensure the roof decking is protected
- We install ice guard around all the eaves and valleys
- We install synthetic underlayment from the ice guard to the peak of the roof
- Shingles are installed over the underlayment.
- The roof finished out with ridge vent.
- You end up with a Shingle Roof that has a 50 year Non Pro-Rated Warranty.